The Book of Abstracts has now been published on Zenodo: https://zenodo.org/record/7961822
The Whova Conference App which will allow you to plan your own schedule, interact with others, and get information about the programme and venues is available at https://dh2023.events.whova.com . Register with the same e-mail address that you are using for Conftool.and you are good to go!
Some additiional information for our online guests:
- All conference sessions will also be streamed through a dedicated online platform at https://online.dh2023.adho.org . The recordings will remain available to all online and on-site participants after the conference and provided alongside the presentation slides, and additionally as audio-only podcasts.
- Online presentations are possible for individual panel contributions, short paper, and long paper presentations, poster and workshop contributions are exclusively on-site formats.
If you cannot give your presentation on-site, please send us a pre-recorded video of your presentation by July 3, 24:00 CET.
Some additional information for our on-site guests:
- In order to prepare your conference badges, we would ask you to check your name and affiliation data and – if you would like to share them – pronouns and, if necessary, “Edit User Account Details” by Tuesday July 4, 2023, 24:00 CET.
- You will receive a 3-Day-Ticket for Graz’ public transport upon registration.
- At the Messe Congress Graz (July 12 to 14), we will provide full-day catering, with coffee, tea, non-alcoholic beverages and snacks throughout the day, as well as a light lunch at noon. .
We are looking forward to being your hosts!